Building specifications - Ciudad Jardín I Bulding
Materials, elements and qualities specifications used for the construction of the apartment building called CIUDAD JARDIN I, located in Oropesa del Mar, in the urbanization MARINA D’OR.
Building consisting of 193 apartments, with terraces and access by corridor, parking on ground and basement floors, pedestrian area for residents with pools for adults and children as well as 3 hydromassage bath on the ground floor. You enter the building via a vestibule that connects the basement floor with parking area, the housing floors and the outdoor area. Another auxiliary staircase is also planned. The vestibule are equipped with lobby, staircase and four elevators. Parking with electronic access control and CCTV cameras. The building offers 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments with 1 or 2 bathrooms, one of them connected to the main bedroom(ensuite), with kitchen, wash place, dining and living room and balcony.
BUILDING QUALITY REPORT
- Basement walls of reinforced concrete, and foundation by means of concrete reinforced capped piles.
- Reinforced concrete with flat beam structure and one-dimensional wrought iron.
- Vertical finish with double hollow ceramic brick and air cavity.
- Thermal insulation in all building external finishes.
- Passable flat roof finished with ceramic tile and not passable roof finished with layer of river gravel.
- Facade cladding with large format porcelain stoneware (60x120 cm) and continuous coating monolayer type, according to zones.
- Aluminium and glass outdoor railing in terraces.
- Outdoor railings in corridors with ceramic brick foundation and continuous coating monolayer type and with aluminium upper handrail.
- Continuous coating monolayer type or plastering of plaster and paint, according to zones, in corridors and common elements (stairs, vestibules and accesses). Porcelain stoneware decorative elements in vestibules.
- Pavement of porcelain stoneware in vestibules and ceramic in corridors and common areas.
- Paved concrete floor for garage area.
- The metallic elements are impregnated with two layers of enamel paint.
- Pre-installation of charging point for electric vehicles.
APARTMENTS QUALITY REPORT
- Inside layout with partitions formed by hollow ceramic brick.
- Gypsum plaster over ceramic brick on inside walls.
- Inside walls painted with acrylic paint.
- Decorative paper on one wall of the dining room and on the front wall of the headboard of the main bedroom.
- Plaster and acrylic paint on the ceiling of bedrooms, dining-living room and hall.
- False plaster ceiling in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- 60x60 porcelain tile flooring gloss cream colour inside the apartment and same format and colour on terraces, with anti-slip treatment. Ceramic wall tiling in bathrooms. White tiling in the main bathroom and beige tiling in the second bathroom.
- White matt ceramic tile in kitchen and wash place.
- External woodwork in aluminum with double glass.
- Rolling PVC shutters finished silver and motorized in the diningliving room and bedrooms.
- Inside woodwork: white coated doors with passage set and cabinets.
- Built-in lined wardrobes in all rooms, with interior distribution of drawers, shelves,shoe rack and hanging bar.
- Lighting inside cabinets.
- Safe in the main bedroom closet.
- Kitchen equipped with wall and base cabinets, a granite worktop and a stainless steel single bowl sink with drainer.
- Cold and hot water installation.
- Installation of hot water supply to the building through the system of solar energy collectors.
- PVC sewerage net.
- Ventilation in bathrooms through ceramic ducts with upper suction and interior grilles in the intakes.
- Installation of white vitrified porcelain bathroom fittings, with soft close or ABS system toilet, bidet in main bedroom bathroom, basin and shower tray with screen.
- Vitrified porcelain laundry sink, in white, into a worktop in wash place.
- Mixer tap fittings Shower column in main bathroom.
- Individual electric water heater for each apartment with domestic hot water tank.
- Electrical installation according to the Low Voltage Electrical Equipment.
- Air conditioning hot/cold with split in diningliving room.
- TV socket in dining-living room, bedrooms and terrace.
- The TV socket of the master bedroom will be installed at a height of 1.50m in front of the bed and as centered as possible in relation to it.
- VTelephone socket in dining-living room and main bedroom.
- Video entry phone.
Kitchen equipment with stainless steel appliances, consisting of:
- Refrigerator, tower type, with vertical separation of the freezing zone.
- 4-burner induction hob.Built-in oven.
- Integrated cupboard cooker hood.
- Washing machine.
Equipment in living-dining room:
Outdoor furniture for terrace composed of:
- Terrace table and 4 chairs.
- Two-seater sofa and coffee table.
Furniture inside the apartments:
- Sofa-bed (sofa for 3 persons, bed for 2 persons).
- Coffee table.
- Sideboard with drawers and glass cabinet.
- Dining room table with 6 chairs.
- Double bed type canapé, 150 cm headboard and mattress.
- 2 bedside tables in main bedroom.
- 2 single beds (type canapé) with 90 cm mattress, headboard and one bedside table in second bedrooms.
- White furniture set in main bathroom composed of two drawer vanity unit and basin, illuminated mirror and digital clock, shower column and hanging cabinet.
- Champagne vanity unit in the second bathroom, shower screen, shelves, mirrors, accessories (hangers, towel rails, toilet brush, paper holder, paper basket).
- Elements of interior design, bedding, curtains, mirrors and pictures inside the apartments.
- Decorative vertical garden in living-dining room. Decorative floral elements in the living room.
- Outdoor wall lights on the terrace and wash place.
- Wall light in the entrance.
- Wall light in living area.
- Lamp in dining area.
- 2 wall lights in the main bedroom and 2 lamps on bedside tables.
- Wall light in second bedroom and 1 lamp on bedside table.
- Wall light in bathrooms.
- 2 wall lights in kitchen.
- Wall light in the hallway.
- Lighting inside cabinets.
Dining - Living room:
- set of cups decorative wooden boxes.
- electric air freshener.
- Second bed sheet set.
- Decorative box in wardrobe.
- Air freshener.
- Scented sachets for wardrobes
- Photo frames
- 2 bed sheet sets.
- Decorative box in wardrobe.
- Air freshener scented sachets for wardrobes.
- Second towel set.
- Hair dryer.
- Coffee maker.
- Cookware set (4 pieces) and 2 frying pans
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware for 6 people.
- Salt and pepper shakers, oil bottle, sugarbowl, canisters, roll holders, kitchen towels...
- Laundry basket.
- Dustpan and broom.
STORE ROOMS QUALITY REPORT
- Ceramic pavement tiles.
- Galvanized door with 72 cm single-leaf hinged equipped with handle and lock, and ventilation grille.
- One light spot and one outlet in each storeroom.
If, at the time of installation, it was not possible to obtain any element described herein, it would be replaced by one of similar characteristics.